Brothers of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brothers of Metal

An external tribalwars forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do we do?

Go down 
+2
sir mark
NinjaGal
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NinjaGal

NinjaGal

What do we do? Empty
PostSubject: What do we do?   What do we do? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 12:00 am

Just wondering what is the purpose of this external forum. Coz we do have a tribal forum afterall, so I don't know what are we going to do here. Aside from discussing what is discussed in the tribal forum.
Interface-wise, this is more pleasing to the eyes though and much cuter because of the smileys cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
sir mark

sir mark

What do we do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do we do?   What do we do? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 12:10 am

ya, this is much better
Back to top Go down
KamaCausey

KamaCausey

What do we do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do we do?   What do we do? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 12:26 am

Well I think the point of this was so that all the different sister tribes and all could communicate. But so far no one has actually used it.
Back to top Go down
Toishmaster
Shadow Leader
Shadow Leader
Toishmaster

What do we do? Empty
PostSubject: What do we do here?   What do we do? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 1:53 am

Reasons for this forum: scratch
1. Now that our tribe has grown to gigantic proportions we need a better system to communicate with each other.
2. This forum will help us reorganize into groups, and soon we will start mass migration between the tribes. as soon as we see that most of the members of the brotherhood have registered we will start asking members to move to the tribe that will fit their location.
3. after we will stop recruitment we will validate that all of the members of the brotherhood have joined this forum, and we will be able to use this forum safely. all members will be able to post freely without fear of being spied. new recruits will have limited access to important information.
(we already closed the dukes group) all members of this group can use their forums here freely without fear of being spied.
4. last but not least i hope you all will agree that it is much much cooler then the tribal forums. afro
Back to top Go down
https://brotherhood-of-metal.forumotion.com
Mike
Shadow Leader
Shadow Leader
Mike

What do we do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do we do?   What do we do? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 12:21 pm

I must agree with Toishmaster! soon it'll get clearer for everyone, please guyz dont forget that we are only few people and we have to manage 4 tribes now while 3 of them still recrueiting!

just be patient... you wont be sorry! santa
Back to top Go down
NinjaGal

NinjaGal

What do we do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do we do?   What do we do? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 7:31 am

Toishmaster wrote:
Reasons for this forum: scratch
1. Now that our tribe has grown to gigantic proportions we need a better system to communicate with each other.
2. This forum will help us reorganize into groups, and soon we will start mass migration between the tribes. as soon as we see that most of the members of the brotherhood have registered we will start asking members to move to the tribe that will fit their location.
3. after we will stop recruitment we will validate that all of the members of the brotherhood have joined this forum, and we will be able to use this forum safely. all members will be able to post freely without fear of being spied. new recruits will have limited access to important information.
(we already closed the dukes group) all members of this group can use their forums here freely without fear of being spied.
4. last but not least i hope you all will agree that it is much much cooler then the tribal forums. afro

Very Happy wonderful explanation! Hehe... I agree with you, this is a much cooler forum and well... its a good way to prevent spies! Wow, I never thought of that... but yeah... this is awesome
Back to top Go down
thebrosblack

thebrosblack

What do we do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do we do?   What do we do? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 1:19 am

also in my opinion it shows the more dedicated out of the group

but that might just be my opinion... study
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What do we do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do we do?   What do we do? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do we do?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Metal :: Welcome :: New members-
Jump to: